Mss.B.F85.misc - Miscellaneous Benjamin Franklin Collections
- To all Captains and Commanders...
- Instructs captains of American vessels not to obstruct but rather to facilitate in any way the scientific expedition of Captain Cook.
- [Distribution of the mail]
- Memorandum relative to the reforms in connection with the delivery of mail, 1755 April ca.
- [Specimen sheet of various fonts in the collection of brass stencils bought from Bery in 1781.]
- Found in secret drawer of box containing brass stencils bought in Bache sele, June 1947. Reproduced in A.P.S. Proceedings, v.92,no.2,p.93; Library bulletin for 1948, p.93. General physical description: D. with ms. Notes, lp. Other Descriptive Information: Original call number: B F85.9